Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eyebrows

It's been a while since Nik and I have gotten our brows waxed. All last year we went every two weeks faithfully. Life got busy and we went back to our old bad ways of tweezing (you know how it is when you just cannot let those yucky hairs stay, it's like an itch you get and can't help but scratch)
Anyways. I brought my camera along cause I needed some new blogging material. Nikki forgot hers and because all of the photos she took with my camera of me are all up the nose nostril shots I am not posting them but will post her instead. :D Love you Nicole Miller XO

Nikki before

(This photo doesn't even begin to show how horrible her brows were..LMAO.. it took everything in her to grow these babies out..)

1_resized

During

3_resized

4_resized

First brow almost done

2_resized

MY after
(I know I look horrible but my eyebrows look fantastic!)

6_resized

And heres a quick shot I took of the Spa. If you need a pedicure, manicure, waxing, masssage etc.. call Monica Armstrong @ 252-0880. She is a good friend of ours and is FANTASTIC! (And very affordable) Rynics Day Spa here in Barrie :)

(click for full sized photo)
5_resized

~Tanya

No comments:

Followers