Tuesday, March 8, 2011

i heart faces : best face photo


This weeks challenge over at iheartfaces.com is "best face photo" of Feb. 2011. I had a really hard time choosing a photo for this contest. I had so many cute newborn faces and baby faces that I could use but after going through many of my photos, I settled on this one. I just love this photo and the emotion that comes from it..
My beautiful friend Ceci. She wanted to surprise her hubby with Boudior photos of herself for Valentines day.
16_B&W_B

Go check out all of the other entries at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ !!

8 comments:

Jennifer O. Romeo and Mae said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!

Emma said...

Stunning, she is goregous!

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to copy the other posts but honestly the first word that came to mind when I saw this photo was STUNNING! Great work!

Gina said...

Hey...me too! Stunning & gorgeous are the perfect words to describe this image. Beautiful work!

Kara said...

stunning. yes.

Dawn said...

This one has my vote. So beautiful! I hope the model loves it as much as we do.

Tanya Ellis said...

Thank you everyone :)

Followers