Monday, March 29, 2010

i heart faces: Dramatic B&W

I had all these different ideas in my head and this past week was going to test those ideas on my very willing model, my daughter. Instead life got busy and I didn't get a chance to get outdoors to play and so I have chosen a photo that was taken just a few weeks ago of my girl. I wanted a photo that was not just a black and white photo but instead had a "dramatic" look to it. Although everyones interpretations are different, I think this photo is a great capture of black and white dramatic photography. :)
Thanks for looking.


3


Go check out other Dramatic B&W photos on i heart faces photography blog:






~Tanya

12 comments:

Erin said...

Great image!! Love the eyes!

Priscilla Leggett Photography said...

I love the reflection in her eyes...that's common in a bunch of the pictures this week. She's beautiful.

Leilani said...

This is one of my favourite entries so far! Great composition and lovely catchlights!

Arabelle said...

great shot. eyes. contrast.

Pol said...

Lovely!

shauna said...

So very pretty! I love how creamy her complexion is.

Thanks for stopping by all the way from Canada. I have a relative who settled in Barrie from England many years ago. Gooch was the name. Anyways, Barrie is probably huge but it is fun to play the name game any way.

I love your style. You guys are talented!

PS Wondering if it is polite to ask how you did your pink and blue back grounds?

Jeri said...

Very moody and gorgeous eyes!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the compliments!:)
Shauna- Never heard of Gooch but yes, it is a large city! :)
Our pink and blue backdrops are seamless paper that you can get at most any photography stores.
~Tanya

Mindy said...

Oh, those eyes! What expression! Beautiful job.

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

I love the photo. It's just a good shot!

trustandobey said...

Hi,
Love her face! So pretty! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog photo.
Best wishes!
Lisa

Crystal said...

Love it! She is beautiful and so is the photo.

Followers