Friday, March 26, 2010

i heart faces: Fix it Friday

Before:

Before

My regular fix it:
Edited in PS first using curves and levels to brighten.
USM to sharpen overall photo. Then sharpened eyes again. Dodged/Burned eyes.
Erased a bit of the skin for more smoothness.
Adjusted hue/saturation to add brighter color.
Levels again.
Cloned out snow on hat.

I think that's about it.


My Regular fix it

My color pop fix it:

More hue/saturation and levels.
My Color Pop fix it

My B&W fix it:

B&W Beauty action by Pioneer Woman

My B&W fix it

Go check out all of the other fix it's at i heart faces photography blog!!





~Tanya

4 comments:

Yanick said...

WOOOWWWWW! Love the pop of color and how her eye pop! Really good job Tanya!

Buckeroomama said...

ALL of your edits are great, but I love your regular fix-it the best. :)

Lula Lola said...

Great job with the eyes! Love it!

Amy Henderson said...

Beautifully done!

Followers